Would you spend this much?

My sister has exactly $300 for xmas she is buying her dd who is 6 a disney princess dressup closet that costs $199.99 she has 6 other kids to buy for...her dd is probably too big for most the dressup clothes and too tall for the mirror in the closet so basically she's too old for it but yet she still is getting it for her and then what the rest of her kids get cheapo crap cuz she's buying this extravagent gift for her 6 yr old dd I don't get it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• Would I? No, for a number of reasons.

Her decision, though.
    ihatetocook

Answer by ihatetocook at 12:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No not if I had 6 other kids. They budget would be distrbuted pretty darn close to evenly.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No, I would spend the same amount on each child. What a way to show the rest of the kids that they don't matter.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I probably wouldn't, but it's her money.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 12:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't buy it and I would spend an equal amount of the money on each gift for all the kids. I have three still at home and I make sure I spend an equal amount on each gift so no ones feelings are hurt.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• :( some people are selfish.. sounds like it is more for her gradification than the childs.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• op here what gets me is the kid probably won't play w it all that much she's too old for it and the fact that she's not being fair.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• at the time being i have one that is here and one that maybe here for xmas and i but for my other kids in the family i have a rule i dont spend any more on one than i do the others this may mean less or more but thats how i do it that way its fair
    eaglesbaby1

Answer by eaglesbaby1 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't buy it if I was on such a small budget. It's unfair to the rest of the kids.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 12:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That is not splitting it between all of them and certainly not fair. She will some day pay for  this favoritism.

Answer by older at 12:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2010