How often do I feed my daughter her veggetables.

I have given her peas and she finished the one container but I'm not sure if its best if I stay with the peas until the other container is gone or should I give her another vegetable and give her a container of each so she isn't bored with the one vegetable.

heatherl1985

Asked by heatherl1985 at 12:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• definitely switch it up.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• U can switch for variety. I think she is too young too get bored. Remember,she is not too young to start refusing to eat them if u give her the same ones too often.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I usually read a book such as Dr Spock's Baby and Child Care when I needed advice OR I called the Pediatrician.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i agree
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Have you been giving her peas for a while, or are they new? I wouldnt introduce too many new foods at once just in case there is a reaction, you want to know what caused it.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2010