TMI: CM @ DPO9/Chart pic included adult content

That is my chart so far... My temp went down this morning, but I am having sticky CM on my underwear. Are things looking positive or negative? Thanks for your input :).

isabellem

Asked by isabellem at 1:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your temp didn't drop below the coverline so there is still a chance that you are pregnant. Also your temp usually will drop the day you are starting your period so if you didn't start yet I wouldn't worry.

Also there is a such thing as an "implantation dip" where the temp can dip low the day of implantation and then go back up the next day.

If you do start today or tomorrow then you need to talk to your doctor because you have a luteal phase defect. If you do NOT start take a test at 18 DPO because you very well could have experienced an implantation dip.

I wouldn't worry just yet!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• NEG....the temp wouldnt drop so much if you were Pregnant....from what I know.
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 3:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Thanks Ladies!

I don't "expect" AF until the 8th or 9th... but if I start today or tomorrow I will bring it up to my doctor when I go see her on the 20th.

I know it would be early, but I am not feeling any "signs."
    isabellem

Comment by isabellem (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010