How did you do it?

How did you go back to blonde if that is your natural color??
Did you have to go get it done??
Im wanting to get my hair back to blonde.

how much is it normally to get your hair back or close to its original color??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 12:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I know that you have to go to like 2 or 3 sessions since its a process. But I think its pretty expensive. But thats when you get it professionally done. You could always do it at home. I remember my sister had to do it like 4 times at home. Of course she did it over a course of 2 weeks. But I would do it professionally cause they have the good stuff. And if they screw up they have to fix it.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• you pretty much have to get it stripped of the color that's on it and then they will add the blonde in. it is expensive and you will be there for a long time, 3-4 hours
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i just recently got this done and you dont have to get your hair stripped and you dont have to do 2-3 sessions. They dont have to bleach it either, they can do normal hair die but stronger.

& prices really depends on length of hair, hair color and how dark or light it is, hair type and what type of die you used before (because certain kinds can cause damage to hair)

Call around hun.

Anonymous

• everyone says it cost sooo much money..and 2 or 3 sessions...i just go to sallys and buy a pack of quick white and 40 developer..and go to town..just make sure you have a really good reconstructive conditioner for afterwards.
    little_byrd14

Answer by little_byrd14 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i agree with little_byrd14 i dyed my hair black and then went back to red in oh id say an hour using quick white from sally's
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 3:13 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I tried but your roots are a bit different then your natural color. The best way is to dye it close to your natural color and let it grow out. I get highlights so you can't tell it's growing out.

If it's black you can find someone to do it in 1 session. It cost me around 600 to do it. I went from blk to blond. Just make sure they know what they're doing or your hair could fall out.
    LuvMybebe

Answer by LuvMybebe at 4:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2008