Porn star? adult content

My husband wants me to be a sex kitten sometimes and we are at a slump sometimes because I just had a baby 3 months ago. I think the porn that he watched in his younger days has him twisted sarcasmsexually. I can't perform like a porn star rock star all the time. I am so deeply in love with him and he with me. We want to make each other happy. I get in weird moods where I don't want him messing with the girl stuff. My husband loves it. Am I being prude?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 1:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Let me add that men are visual creatures, my husband has watched porn in the past but never have I ever thought what he liked and did was porn starrish. He wants to see you feel confident about yourself and I know it's hard right now after having a baby, but he still thinks you're sexy I can promise you that. I'm not sure exactly what he's asking you for but I'm sure he loves it. Have you ever told him that foreplay starts for women in the morning? If my hubby wants it later, he starts with giving me sweet kisses in the morning and hugging me and just playing with me, it definitely gets me excited for after the kiddos go to bed. Do you think if he did that it would help you get in the mood?
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No, you are right. He has his ideals twisted from watching porn because guys do not realize that porn isn't how love making is suppose to be. He needs to see that, and you need to tell him that. But also when you feel like it, you should get a little frisky to keep things spicy.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 1:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Porn often distorts what men think women like --even what men think they like.

But, in real terms, what men want is to feel pleasure and connection. How they think they can achieve that is anyone's guess --it varies from person to person. But men (all men who like women, that is) like women who are powerful in their sexuality. That is the allure for him, and why he's asking you to perform that way.

You are not being a prude, you're assigning the wrong meaning to your husband's behaviour.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Seriously!! I'm all about performing like a porn star, I mean that's how I got him. But after two kids, one is almost 3 months...my body is no longer porn star status and if I'm not feeling sexy, I can't perform sexy. Plus I'm tired and have things to do. I'm fine with him going in, doing his business and being done with it. I would, love to get back to porn star, but right now he'll have to deal with unexciting sex.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I think a lot of us can relate, we've all had newborns at home. Take your time easing back into your sex life. Honestly, I LIKE to act like a little sex kitten for my husband. Looking at me you would NEVER guess what I have locked in a chest in my closet or the under garments that I have ;) I like to feel sexy and be sexy for him! And trust me I've had two kids, one was over 9 pounds, stretch marks that could rival a tiger's stripes, about 20 extra pounds, and a lovely c-section scare but whatever I'm still hot :) When you feel that inner sex kitten ready to come out embrace it and your hubby will thank you for it!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• you may have times where you arent in the mood but sex is a part of a healthy relationship. fetishes (porn) just come with that.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• damn how u just said "ur fine with him going in and doing his thing" is like your just a cum bucket lol Shit if you are not in the mood you can't fake it. Let him know. Suggest if he watches the baby so you can take a nap you will feel more refresh and feel like getting down. I know how u feel. I had a nice body...still do but my perception of it afterbaby has gone down so I dont feel like the freak ai use to.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 2:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Do what you feel comfortable in doing. As long as he gets off he won't complain how you got him there

Answer by admckenzie at 2:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I can only share my personal experiences and my personal opinion.

Many men who make comments like that or think things like that. Do not really wan ttheir partners to "act" or "behave" like women they have seen in porn. They are trying to express that they would like their partners to be : as enthusiastic, has into it, as expressive with themselves, as comfortable with themselves & with sex as they see women in porn. They want their partner to be comfortable enough to sexually express themselves, they want them to be as vocal as women in porn, to let themselves just be free and enjoy themselves and to really get into the sex.. That's what the one's I know have wanted. Not for a their partner to over act, over exagerate and to try & behave like they are in a porn. They just would like their partners to actually get into the sex more, like they really enjoy it..

Is that the case with your husband. Don't know. Could be.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010