Breastfeeding Class

Well today is my breastfeeding class. What do they teach you while your there. I mean besides just how to breastfeed. Anything Else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Probably the benefits of breastfeeding too.
    Anonymous

• This may just be at the one in my city but they taught my friend proper feeding techniques, the benefits of breastfeeding, proper diet/nutrition while breastfeeding, offered information of the types of BC that can be used (if they so choose), and they also gave her these hard plastic dome things to get her nipples "trained" because she had inverted nipples. Other than that they were there primarily to answer any questions and address personal concerns
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• They also teach you how to use a breast pump so you can store breast milk.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 1:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• ooo i start going in December, i have a question to this question, when you come back from the class, exactly...HOW do they teach you? because im very self conscience about my upper body and i dont want to take a boob out and have every woman there see my boob...Unless if thats how the class goes then ill have to suck it up
    Anonymous