he asked to hang out just us, with my kids, to watch a parade from indoors...does he "like" me?

it's going slow and steady. but we had a VERY successful coffee date that lasted four hours... then he made concrete invitation to watch a Christmas parade and bring my 2 kids! a 9-month old and 7 yr old...? he got me tea, my son cookies, talked gently to my son, and walked us to our car after, helping carry stuff. then he emailed saying thanks for coming and my kids are beautiful and i have a nice easygoing manner with them and take care., i think he likes me and is a good friend? he also showed me pictures of his brother. ithanked him for both times, letting him set pace or friendship...he paid for the coffee date too. we talk deep.

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 2:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Just continue with the friendship and let him make the moves if he wants more. It's better to build your relationship on a friendship. He sounds like a really nice guy and to me he sounds interested but he's probably taking it slow as well. Just enjoy him and don't question it girl!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You're asking the wrong crowd. He's the only one who knows.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I agree with LindaClement. Some guys do things that would make you think that they are in love with you and that is so far from the truth. Play your cards carefully and dont go on with thoughts that have not been confirmed yet.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010