Hi. I am 27 years old with a 7 year old. Am i pregnant again? adult content

Hi. I am 27 years old with a 7 year old. I had my period around Nov. 6-8 (not sure) and had unprotected sex nov.14th(spur of the moment) and about a week later I had to go to the bathroom and when i wiped a small amount of blood was on the toilet paper...i went to the bathroom again later and found a little more...but then it stopped...since then i have been cramping non stop for the past 3 weeks and then about 2 weeks ago my breasts and nipples started hurting. I am more tired and sometimes nauseas I even got shaky when i didn't eat at a regualar time yesterday...could i be pregnant having sex just once!

coco1983

Asked by coco1983 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• YESS!!! take a test
    kiya_ma

Answer by kiya_ma at 2:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Of course you could.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 2:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• you really won't until you take a test and i think you should
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes,u could but,it could be something else too.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I also am supposed to start soon...i haven' been keeping track of my periods...but i literally got woken up the other night with terrible cramping I almost called 911...but its tapered off since then...but my boobs hurt so bad i'm not used to this!
    coco1983

Comment by coco1983 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You're period may be on its way and you may be pregnant only way to tell is to test. My last period was Nov 1. and will be 5wks tomorrow so you still have this week to see if it comes. Good Luck hope it turns out how you want it to!
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Your breasts r tender and sore when your period is coming too. They do change cycles every so often and when this happens u get all the signs u r getting.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• It could be you are pregnant it could be your period is about to start. Get a test to know for sure.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i would take a test.
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 3:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Of course you can get pregnant from having sex one time. Each time a man ejaculates he releases MILLIONS of sperm and it only takes ONE to get you pregnant.

The extreme cramping is typically not normal for a pregnancy but the other signs definately scream PREGNANCY!!

If you don't get a period...take a test.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2010