Would you rather.....................

have good holidays with people being phony or bad holidays with people that cant get along. Phonyness irks me to no end but bad holidays on top of my normally unpleasant stressful life? The phonys by the way are my siblings and their significant others

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 2:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• Me my daughter and fiancee is fine, too many people.. specially in my family they drink for the holidays and become rowdy as heck. two christmas's ago; a fire was started because the turkey caught fire and my drunk step grandfather tried to put the oven out by throwing the towel into the oven ..OMG...My daughter was blocking the only exit while everyone was screamin their head off lol.. she was only a little baby though lol
    WolfLady81

Answer by WolfLady81 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Id rather have a quiet holiday with just my immediate family and the fake and fighting people can stay at home
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Neither! just me and daughter will be just fine. Phoneyness irks me too and I would be uncomfortable but the people that cant get along with make the holidays unpleasent.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• If I know that drama is going to become an issue at a family gathering in my home...
    I will cancel (and have) the holiday gathering and it would only be the 3 of us having a nice
    quiet day...
    and if I don't put my foot down, my dh will... we do not tolerant bs and drama at our home and
    exp during the Holidays...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I hate drama at least with phony it makes for more peace
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2010