Does your spouse/SO get a stalking and presents?

Or is it Christmas just for the kids?
If you get him/her presents, how many or how much do you usually spend?
If you get him/her a stalking, what do you put in it?

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• A stalking? ..... (supressing laughter) ..... I think you mean a stocking.

Yes, everyone in our family always had a stocking and presents. I always fill stockings with little things. For my husband, it was often socks, aftershave, hand lotion, gift cards, candy or mints, and other small gifts.

Answer by caseyandkids at 2:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• everyone gets a stocking in our house. I don't really have a set amount on how much i spend on my husband. for his stocking i put some of his favorite candies in it some joke gift and a cd or dvd

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yep everyone has a stocking that my mom has made ( my mom has one for our house too)
    I fill dh and my moms with little things I know they would enjoy or need ex movie gift cards, candy coins andes mints tooth brushes movies deo etc

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• LOL! Yep, that was a great giggle for the afternoon! Thanks! It's always nice to find those little errors that everyone makes that are just a little on the funny side!
    Yes, we all had stockings. And I fill it as the others do, and also with favorite teas, coffees, special mustards or sauces, and other treats that we didn't always buy outside of the holidays.

Answer by justnancyb at 2:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• LOL. i wasn't even thinking about it. oh well. stalking my husband is more fun than stockings for my husband anyways. ;)

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We all get stockings but only the kids get gifts.

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Everyone in the house including our furbabies have stockings up...
    when we have extra money that is when we will buy ea other something, but
    on the norm it's for the kids...
    This yr it seems we actually have a little extra after all is said/done and bought, so
    we are going to spend a little on ea other ....

Answer by gmasboy at 2:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I will be stalking my husband this year, heehe :p
    anyways to answer the question everyone gets a stocking even his kid and her family despite the fact she forgot how to stay in touch

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Everyone has always gotten one even the furry kids. Although I kind of cheat on the furry kids ... they just get one that says "Kitties" and one "Puppies" ....

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Usually we just get for the boy. Money is usually tight, and our kid's birthday is right after Christmas, so we focus on getting him a couple of gifts for each day. He sneaks sometimes and gets me something, but because I don't have a way to get out of the house without him (I don't drive, no family close by enough just to pop out real quick) he usually doesn't have anything to unwrap. If we have money left over we usually let each other pick out a game or a book or something, though. :)

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010