What's your Christmas budget?

What's your dollar amount budget limit for this Christmas on gifts? And how many people do you have to buy for? I have to buy for 14 people and for close family (5 people) I'm spending about $100 on each person (a little more on hubbie) and for not so close people $50 each..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I normally spend about 600 dollars on a few people, this year I am gonna by only children gifts and the majority of my money is going for my daughters gifts and a wonderful christmas set up at my house this year.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 12:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I so wish we could just buy for the kids...but I feel kinda obligated to buy crap for the adults too lol
    Anonymous

• I plan to spend $1000.00 thats it. But I have a feeling That i will end up going over that. I have my 2 DD's DH I have to buy for My niece and Nephew My 6 siblings , My Dad and his wife, My mom and Her Husband.. My Gramma ....And the gift exchange gift on my DH side...About 16 Ppl..and I'll have to get something for my DH 2nd cousin because he is a baby so....17 ppl..So far..lol
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 1:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Oh Crap I have buy for my sisters SO too..19 ppl
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 1:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm only buying presents for my son - that's it! I've been unemployed 6 months so, I can't afford presents unfortunately!
    Anonymous

• I just told all the adults this year lets focus on just the children
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• We have two children and spend about $250 each on them. My parent's get $100. FIL gets $50. We also have about ten other children to buy for and they get a $20-$25 gift. except for my 1yo nephew, we spend about $50 on him. After that, we spend about $100 on each other. I'm sure there are two or three more, but that's the main list. I also do a lot of homeade gifts and goodies!

I have a huge family and in the past we've drawn names ($30 gift). This year, it's just going to be about the kids.
    Anonymous