Really sharp pains extremely low

I'm 12 weeks and am getting this very sharp pain. It's consistent and been there for 5 minutes now. It hurts worse when I move even the slightest bit. What could this be?

metallicakh39

Asked by metallicakh39 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• pulled muscle? Or maybe your muscles are starting to relax already and they are sore (hormone called "relaxin" kicks in during pregnancy).
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 2:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Hi
    im 11 weeks preg today and ive been expierncing these since 5 weeks and did untill 14 weeks with my first born it could be completly normal like both my pregnancys the first time i had a cist on my ovarys which is common in pregnancy ..... and this one its just my body going through pregnancy it is not a nice feeling and is scary i think to be honest worrying about it is bad go to your midwife/GP explain your worries if they see reason they will offer you a ultrasound xx
    i hope this helps but of course im not a doc but i had this and sounds just like what i went through all the best with your baby xxx and a lovely labour xxx
    jacksmuma

Answer by jacksmuma at 4:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010