Who really lost on Nov 4th?

I think the racisty minority thats left, are the real losers in all of this and Americans won. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• yep
    Anonymous

• That sounds about right.
    Anonymous

• I think America won, but I think it is up to its citizens to embrace the victory or crap all over it.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 12:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• here's one who won...i sure did

Anonymous

• to anon 9:46: I'm gonna keep saying it, the people who continue to call Obama things like "the anti christ," the ones who continue to predict mass destruction under his administration, the ones who are negative and vile with their opinions and words....these are the ones that will ruin our nation. These are the ones that will invite terror at our doorstep. They will ignite the excitment in our enemies that our nation is divided and that our leader has lack of support. So, stop it! Put on your big girl panties and deal with it! He is our president so start supporting him or stop bashing him. Had McCain won I wouldn't have reduced myself to being a drama whore over it. I didn't care for Bush, but he had my support as a citizen. Come On!
    PROGENITOR

• America lost big time.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• progenitor

amen amen amen
    Anonymous

• I get up and go to work everyday and pay my own bills on time (don't go to church on sundays) But I love the lord. I feel like a winner!
    Anonymous

• EVERYONE lost.
    AnitaVersion2.0

Answer by AnitaVersion2.0 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• All of you who feel like you lost should trade places with the people who didn't make it to see this historic event unfold. Regardless of what you feel towards Obama we all got to witness history.
    Anonymous