After you had your LO, how often were able to take a shower??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• usually everyday because i just put them in the bouncy chair if they were awake. (well with my first one i didn't have a bouncy chair, so i used a laundry basket with a quilt inside it. worked ok too lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• just bring the bouncy seat inthe bathroom so they are safe and you can shower.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Same as before...everyday!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• same as before...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Daily. I had a bath seat like a bouncy chair that I just put on the floor of the tub. Later, when she was wriggly, I showered one-handed, holding her in my arms.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Daily ...the bouncy seat was a lifesaver.... after that i did it while the baby slept!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• still every day...may not get to take as long in there as i'd like but i still shower daily..most nights my dh is home and watches the kids while i take a shower or bath
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Every day. Bouncy chair was my savior also. But- you have to tae care of yourself to be able to care for your child!!!!! And to keep your sanity!!
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Every day. My MIL was here the first two weeks, then my husband took another week off, followed by my mom visiting for two weeks. So during that time, someone held her while I showered. Once it was just me and her during the day, then I put her in her bouncy seat in the bathroom with me. She's almost 16 months and still sits in her bouncy seat while I shower. Unfortunately, she's about to hit the weight limit, so now we have to figure something else out.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I take baths with DD. Sometimes we do family showers with DH.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010