i think i might be in pre labour?or something is wrong

im 27 weeks pregnant and 3 days ago i had alot of blood come out after sex so i went to the hosp.they said everything was fine.the next day i had cramps and alot of back pain with brownish gooie stuff coming out so i went back to the hosp. they called my doctor and he came to see me he said ym curvex was closed but the babys head was lower then we would like, he sent me home and placed me on bedrest. today, all morning i have had muces looking stuff come out when ever i wipe down there.and im still having off and on cramps.should i go back to the hosp. they told me to go back if anything?

Kara.l

Asked by Kara.l at 3:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The cramping and discharge could be the aftermath of sex. I don't know about how the baby is laying.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You can call and tell them whats going on and maybe they can tell you if you should go in.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 3:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• in my NON health care mind

brown is better than red

but i would be calling until i felt i was sure about what they were telling me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• call your dr just to be safe
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• call just to be safe...i wonder by that you are saying if your mucus plug has come lose from the sex?
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 3:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• ask for an ultrasound. sounds liek the symptoms i had with my last pregnancy and it was placenta previa. the placenta was too low and partially tore away from my uterus, causing alot of blood. everything turned out fine though.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010