NEED HELP ASAP!!! TMI!!! IM MISERABLE!!! adult content

I started an antibiotic a few days ago and it gave me a HORRIBLE yeast infection. I stopped taking the medicine. I am SO miserable; I tried Vagisil, but it is NOT helping with the itching AT ALL. I am going CRAZY! Is there a home remedy or trick that I can try to get some quick relief??? PLEASE HELP!!!

s.gerhold0513

Asked by s.gerhold0513 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Health

• well i been through when i was pregnant but wat helps is yogurt and lots of water or try some kind of lotion for itchy =ness in yur problem also cranberry juice lots
    alexander138012

Answer by alexander138012 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Vagasil is not a treatment for yeast.

You can use boric acid, a mild cider vinegar solution (like 1tsp per cup of water --or 1/2 a cup in a shallow bath) or natural (no gelatin in the ingredient list, no sugar or flavourings) yogurt.

But monostat will work. If it's yeast. It may not be.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• If you purchase the OTC yeast infection medication, pick yourself up one of the medicines to apply to the outside area as well. I know it's Sunday, but you can call the on call Dr. and possibly they might call you in a script for a one time pill. Good luck.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Go see the doctor
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• YOGURT!!! You need to always eat lots of yogurt when you take any antibiotics.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010