I am a single mother but I am involved with the father, the problem is that I don't love him like I used too, and I don't know if I should let him go or if it's just we need some time together,HELP!

We've been dating for 4 years and we fight all the time. I feel like he's not interested in me. He doesn't call and he lies all the time. I don't know what to do

ayannamarshall

Asked by ayannamarshall at 9:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Move on. Do you want your child to think that fighting is what love is all about?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I would find someone to love and that loves me. Your not married so you don't have to get a divorse. You already have full custody of the baby! Move on!
    twice2thefun

Answer by twice2thefun at 10:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• move on dont waste another day in this man
    mariposa77

Answer by mariposa77 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I THINK I MAY BE GOING THRU THE SAME THING I DONT KNOW IF ITS LOVE OR JUST THAT IM JUST USED TO HIM OR AFRAID TO BE ALONE..I TRY TO MEET OTHER GUYS ITS JUST THAT HES STILL IN MY MIND AND THEN FEEL GUILTY I THINK I DONT WANNA LET GO BECAUSE HES MY BABYSDADDY.. THEN I FEEL LIKE HE CHEATS ON ME ALL THE TIME.. BUT HE SWEARS HE DOESNT AND THAT HE LOVES ME SO I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE MY STORY..
    _MORENA_

Answer by _MORENA_ at 12:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• In my opinion, love changes. For me, there was the whole ‘passionate’ stage and that was followed by the ‘ownership’ stage. That, unfortunately, was followed by the ‘let go’ stage. For every person, that is different and no one can (or should) make that decision for you.
    idahospaz

Answer by idahospaz at 12:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Waste your manner and time on someone who worth it. Move on.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• he will leave eventually..... mine did. he was prob doing stuff while he was still with me but i just thought being with him is better than without him? i still don't know.
    Anonymous