do u ever take no doze or stay awake instead of coffee/ or soda

ive been doing this for awhile now. cheaper and lower calories then both soda or coffee. but i never met anyone that take stay awake every day like me
thanku!

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Health

• Oh hell no. I tried a NoDoz in college when I was studying for a Final and I almost had a breakdown. My heart beat too fast and I got shaky and nervous. NEVER AGAIN!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• This is not good for your heart or blood pressure!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i knw. but sometime i need some fake energy so i can keep up with son. coffee and soda just dont cut it. my friend the other day asked me if excerdrirn makes my heart race. i told her thats nothing exced. is 65 mil per pill of caffenine. stay awake is 200.
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I get up and move around. The no doz and caffeine doesn't work for me
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• maybe get more sleep at night. or more exercise.
    NHGal

Answer by NHGal at 4:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• occassionally, but there are weeks at a time when i live on 5hr energys and coffee! i did go for about 3 months taking a supplement called Farenheit everyday...technically it was a diet pill, but i gave me tons of energy and no bad side effects (with the bonus of losing almost 30lbs, which was not my intention but was a greatly appreciated side effect). sadly, it had ephedrine in it so its illegal now :(
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 5:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2010