basketball team picture?

or disney on ice?
we bought tickets for the show back in Oct. Then yesterday my son's basketball said team pictures will be done that day. at 1:45 my husband thinks we should wait then leave for the show.. so here is the time line. who is wrong me or my husband? my son says he don't care if he missed pictures..
TIMELINE BELOW.. please wait to see before posting. Thanks

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MISS THE PICTURES! If you follow that timeline, you are going to miss most of the show! Your son will enjoy Disney on Ice and won't care about those pictures, lol.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Go for the show! Not worth losing or missing the show.

$280 is a bit of money considering the kids are wanting to see the show.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I would miss the pictures. That's really not a big deal.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Basketball pictures about 1:45-2:15ish..we have 5 kids (2 babies) to load into the cars (2) then we would leave, I would think about 2:30 before we hit the road.
    Show begins at 3pm SHARP!!!
    it takes 1hour 20mins to get there, without hitting traffic.
    so this leads us up to about 4pm getting there time.
    then we have to park two cars (of course far away, cause the lot will be full) so that is about 4:15ish
    then we have to unload 5 kids, and change 2 diapers. which now where at almost 4:30ish
    then walk into show takes about 15 mins to walk there and get inside. Then we have to find our seats. So were looking at 5pm!
    that is about when the show is ending. Hubby thinks I am wrong for making son miss pictures. we paid $280 for those tickets and we have 5 kids excited to see the show (including my son who's pics are that day)... so who is right?
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My SIL says just leave at 1pm (the time we planned!!) and don't say anymore about the pictures, just go!! Hubby may have to work now and we have a extra ticket so he would never know anyways. Why do you think he is being such a jerk about it?
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That's what I am saying.. he is 10. he has played basketball 2 yrs already and I don't even know where those team pictures are, same with baseball I have team pictures.. but do we ever pull them out..! NO! ..
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2010