Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scholarships and grants

I am wanting to go back to school. My husband makes fairly good money, we just have alot of bills and not alot left over. Do both go by your income? If I don't get some kind of help financially there is no chance.


Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Go to the financial aid office of the school you want to attend and ask what programs are out there. They should have tons of information. GL!

    Answer by elizabr at 3:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

  • For school grants they usually request a copy of your previous years tax return to determine eligibility.

    Answer by 405mom at 3:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

  • When you fill out the FAFSA, which you can do online, it will go by everyone's income that is filed on your tax return. You can go over the FAFSA and even wait to submit if you just want to test it out.

    Answer by m-avi at 3:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

  • Yes, they both go according to income.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2010