Bacterial vaginosis? adult content

I think I might have this. For as long as I can remember, I have always had a "smell" down there. It doesn't smell bad to me, but it doesn't smell good either. And some days it smells stronger than others. I was looking up bacterial vaginosis online and it seems that maybe I might have it. Does anyone have this and can tell me how you found out? I'm sooooo embarassed to even bring this up to my doctor because I saw online that they will actually smell down there to see if it has a fishy smell or something. I don't think I could even mention it because its so embarassing. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Health

• dont be embarrassed to go to a doctor.doctors deal with all sorts of illnesses. they deal with herpes,genital warts,hemoroids etc. maybe u should google pics of genital warts that 'll make u feel better.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• The only way to know for sure what you have going on down there is to see a doctor.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 3:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2010