Fertilaid 3 capsules daily, all at once or throughout the day?

Fertilaid 3 capsules daily, all at once or throughout the day. I can't find anywhere that says. Anyone know?
Or any storys about the product?
Thanks

AlinaM

Asked by AlinaM at 3:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not sure about the Fertilaid but I take Fertility Blend and both the bottle and my doctor (who I asked about the product before taking it) suggested taking it through out the day. I take 1 with each of my main meals.

My doctor said it's better to have a sort of constant flow through out the day of the herbs then to have a burst and then nothing after that. Apparently it's supposed to work better with your hormones that way since most of the herbs in there are gentle. The gentleness is great but it also means that you should have it almost constantly in your system for the best results.
    Anonymous