I know its early ladies but whats your favortie Christmas Song. And when do you put up your decorations? I started Christmas teh day after Halloween!!!I know Im a Christmas nerd!lol

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 12:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have three favorite songs, We Three Kings, Oh Come All Ye Faithful, and Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire. I haven't gotten out the decorations. My husband wants to wait until after Thanksgiving. We'll see though.... I love Christmas too!!!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 12:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• you did i asked my husband when we could start decorating but he just said i dont care whenever you want.. lol i love christmas too...
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 12:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yea i was driving home on halloween night and they were already palying christmas music on the radio so i figured i wouldnt look to much like a dork and i wasnt the only one so i put those decorations up right away lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 12:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My favorite songs are Little Drummer Boy and 12 Days of Christmas.
    We alsawys decorate the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I can't wait though! The only thing I dread is putting up the tree. I know its going to be a hassle to keep my 1 year old and my 2 year old away from it! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My favorite carols are Little Drummer Boy and Silent Night. We start the Christmas decorations the night before Thanksgiving and run with it the day after! Christmas is my favorite holiday, I love the spirit of good will and generosity that seems to permeate the air, it's just a wonderful and blessed holiday! I guess I am a fellow nerd!

hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 1:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• my favorite songs are rocking around the christmas tree, and santa baby, and mariahs careys all i want for christmas...I love,love, love christmas and i usually decorate the day after thanksgiving! I am sooo excited to start, i might go ahead and do it soon!
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 2:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i want a hippopotamus for christmas...

AND

all time fav is any song by trans Siberian orchestra! =)
    SAHMaLicious

Answer by SAHMaLicious at 9:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2008