• In the Spotlight:

How often do you drink?

How often do you drink alcohol? If you do drink how often do you get drunk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I never drink. My family has alcoholics in it. My dad and all my siblings drink. My mother is an alcoholic so I refuse to touch the stuff.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Not very often. When I do it doesn't take much for me to feel "pretty good"
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• When I go out, which isn't very often... when I get a buzzed
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Well, I went to a work Christmas party Thursday night and had a couple glasses of wine. Before that, I was out in July.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• never drink
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 4:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I had one drink in December '09, 2 in August of this year. So....next to never

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Not very often. I don't really like the taste that much except for Vodka (must be Smirnoff or Absolut) and Kahlua ... White Russians are my favorite. Although I did go through a bottle of Bailey's rather quickly last winter, but I was mixing a little (a taste) to my coffee and cocoa and I do drink a lot of both.

The last time I was drunk was on my sister's 21st birthday. That was over 15 years ago. I drank two Blue Motorcycles through a straw. Not a mistake I have EVER repeated. I have never passed out from drinking nor had "drunk's amnesia".

The only thing we go through a lot here is Jack Daniels (green label ... cheaper stuff) because I do like to cook with it and it makes a great toothache reliever (adults only) when swished like mouthwash but burns MORE than mouthwash.

Sorry for the rambling answer ... on pain killers and tend to "talk a lot then".
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i dnt drink it all
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• never, I admit there was a time when I was drinking sometimes I never drunk untill I got drunk! No one should do that. I had a drink and thats it.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 5:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Every couple of months, on average. I've only drank for drunk once in my life, on an "anniversary" I wanted to forget.
    Anonymous