problems with the sister of my boyfriend

im a 17 that is haveing problems because of my boyfriends sister ever since i got pregnant she has disrespected me and well i didnt say nothing to her once i had my son she hasnt said n e thing but one day her and my bf were arguing i tried calming her down she started talking all her sh** and i blew up to the point were i started telling her stuff and she said wat are you gonna do bout it and well i couldnt do nothing until i said wat are you gonna do bout it and she said i could do watever i want to you ur at my house so she pushed and i swinged at her n ever since that its watever and then yesturday we needed wipes she said why my mom has wipes and there the 99cents wipes i think she is jelous becuz her bro has to bye the bby stuff and not her plus she is the youngest wat would you do if she has problems with me or my son??????and wat does this mean to you she came in the room yelling at my bf and i told her to be quiet cuz the bbys sleeping and she said so????????

alexander138012

Asked by alexander138012 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Sounds like you both need to grow up and stay out of each others way
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• going crazyI'm dizzy from reading that run-on babbling.

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• slap

Anonymous

• I'd probably understand your question better if you wrote like a normal human being, or at least kept it short and sweet!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I think his sister is very disrespect ful. Just dont let her in your house anymore.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 5:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Get some more education, learn some proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
    Grow up, get over yourself, and learn when to just back up and stay out of it. Just because he got you pregnant doesn't mean you get to interfere with his relationship with his family.
    Anonymous

• You have a lot of growing up to do. I am sorry you had a baby so young, but surely you have to understand that your baby's father is young, too and his family wasn't quite ready for him to be put into such a grown-up situation. Give them some slack and some time to adjust. Fighting with her just made things worse for you - and your child.

Do your best to make it up to her. Ignore any snippy comments she might make and PROVE her wrong about you. Actions speak louder than words.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 6:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

From what I gather SHE lives with the boyfriend & his sister

Anonymous

• Sounds like she is resentful of you in her space. Your stealing her lime light. She may never like you but perhaps you could try to have a normal conversation with her when she is not angry. She may find a way to love your baby. Remind her she is your babies Aunt and he is going to grow up loving her. Show her what the benefits may be to her. Good luck.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Sorry...as soon as you stopped using punctuation I tuned out.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:44 PM on Dec. 8, 2010