To all of our anon ninnies... On the R&B/RD boards. adult content

If you don't want to read words like "jesus fucking christ" or "God damn it", then turn on your GOD DAMN OBSCENITY FILTER. You are CHOOSING TO READ IT SO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO BITCH ABOUT. Get over it.

ok?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 4:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You know, we censor ourselves around children. We censor ourselves around teachers, coaches, bosses, etc. If there is one place where we can let loose and just speak our minds, it should be in a group of moms. How ridiculous that this is even an issue. I swear that some of the women here are trying to deal withe the bad economy by shoving coal up their asses, being as uptight as possible, and hoping for diamonds.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• How about you tone it down a bit? You like for people to respect your right to NIP and about a million other things, so why not ease up on the drama and try to get along with people. You would be amazed that people will actually listen to your view points and you will start to add rather than detract from the conversation. As it stands now, nothing kills a thread like your mouth.
    Anonymous

• I am an Atheist and still find the use of curse words as trashy and not something intelligent people use. To each their own.

Anonymous

• True, if they can handle the situation merely by clicking a button, and choose not to, I don't see how they have much room to complain.

Though I can understand wishing there were more consideration between members on this site. This would go both ways, though... ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Obby it doesnt filter GD :-)
    it only filters ... sh ... F.. b...

I also want to say this falls under the respect and honor catagory... respecting and honoring others by not saying those words too.
    I do that with everyone here.. They are words not needed in our vocabulary.... unless... you are angry and most of the time that is when those words are used.. they come from anger.

Just because it is a privilage to speak this way does not always mean it is right.
    Sensitivity goes a long ways :-)
    Just my two cents... you DO have the freedom to choose but the choices made are not always good ones and result in posts like these. It works two ways... so does respect.... I choose to respect you regardless of what comes out of your mouth :-) However it really does not do character justice when those words come out. I do understand some do not care but you should, it paints a picture of who you come across to be! :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• wow that was nice.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't offend me to read it at all but honestly I think its trashy for a lady to speak in such a way. Call me uptight if you like but if being uptight means carrying myself like a lady and showing a little class Ill take that complement any day :)

MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 8:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• They're simply looking for excuses to be outraged.

So are you! Not only that, you are looking to outrage. How does that add to the conversation?
    Anonymous

• Enjoy your little hate fest while you can, people. This entire post (which by the way is NOT a question, but an inflammatory, confrontational excuse for writing) has been reported, and if the CM admins are as I know they are, this will be gone sooner than later. So, yuck it up. Your time is winding down.
    Anonymous

• wow, guess we know how her kids talk.....
    karensue65

Answer by karensue65 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010