What is the most annoying part of the Christmas Season?

I hate the commercialization and the fact that my kids feel they need everything they hear and see.

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 4:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• The people who are too self-focused to see that not everyone has the same experience of the holiday - for some, most notably families who have lost an immediate family member to death, it is an extremely difficult time of year.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 4:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• The people and their sudden behavior change. Their true colors come out and it's disgusting to see.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• The rude people in the stores. I see no need for it.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Snow and the Christmas songs that start the day after Halloween.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• For me personally as a person who does not celebrate a holiday in the month of December.

The most annoying part of this holiday season is...........................

People fighting and bickering and having pissing contest about the holidays.. Fighting/bickering about: Why people celebrate.. Why people should celebrate.. Happy Holidays v Merry Christmans. People fighting about the holidays themselves, is THE most annoying part of this season for me.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Same here but I also don't like feeling rushed. I want enjoy the Holday.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Oops enjoy the Holiday
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I agree with you krissy! I don't have any kids at home, but I hate thinking that people are out there spending money that they really don't have in order to feel that they have to buy their children toys. It's awful. I've even heard people on here say they are going to sell things that the family uses so they can buy toys. Ugh. That makes no sense to me. I am very thankful that my children never expected that stuff and were happy to just spend the holiday with family.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Decorations put up after Halloween that are left up until epiphany... as if it was a 10 week holiday.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That Christmas music & decorations come out before Halloween is over & Thanksgiving has even begun. I hate the greedy commercialism of it all.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010