fixing photos?

We took pictures today in the snow, and there are a few that would be really good except for a blurry spot where I had snow on my lens. Is there anyway I can photoshop this and fix it? I've tried everything I know to try... I'll post a pic here to show you what I mean.... :)

Is there anything I can do to fix it? My husband and son don't have a lot of chances to have pictures taken together because he works nights and sleeps during the day...

thanks in advance! :)

bandgeek521

Asked by bandgeek521 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Take another picture of the child in the same lighting and replace the face.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I don't think you can remove something that is physically in front of something else, like a snowflake. You will end up removing your baby's face.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 4:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You can get a pic of his face and crop it in. It will take some time and skill but its doable.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 4:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Thanks everyone! :) I've got dishes to do and dinner to cook, but I'll bbl to check back in, and I'll let you know how it goes (I thought about cropping his face back in, I'll have to try it) :)
    bandgeek521

Comment by bandgeek521 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010