IF YOU EVER HAD A CHANCE TO MEET OBAMA IN PERSON WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO ASK HIM?

Xiomy34

Asked by Xiomy34 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If I could pray for him. There are people praying for his death!! I would pray for wisdom, guidance and his personal safety!
    GailTravel

Answer by GailTravel at 6:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• When is he bringing ALL our troops home from Iraq & Afghanistan?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Would I be considered a racist if I surrounded myself with and only associated with KKK, white supremacists and birthers? Should I not consider you a Marxist socialist because you have spent your entire life, from childhood to the present, only associating with socialists including your parents and grandparents and mentors as well as your present day closest friends, appointees and fellow worshipers?
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 5:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• "Another violation of forum etiquette is posting in ALL CAPS. This is considered shouting and is very rude, in addition to being hard on the eyes. Something may be in caps for emphasis (e.g. I did NOT want to go!), but no post should be entirely in all caps."

Read more here: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-forum-etiquette.htm
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Why he campaigned as a Liberal.

Why he blew off the #1 voted issue on his site that he set up so the people could be heard.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 5:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Why did you beg for this job when it is obvious that all you wanted was to be the idly rich. (I guess you just wanted someone to pay for it - kind of like someone on PA.)

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Why he campaigned as a Liberal.

He didn't. He campaigned as a progressive. Don't you wish you had paid attention?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i agree with kathy
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Is it everything you thought it would be? Would you do it all over again, what would you change. It seems he has a hard job and everyone has something to say. But at the end of the day everyone is human...i would want to know how sincere he really his?? asking those questions could discover more about him as a person!!! but i dont vote or deal with politics. good question.
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 7:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I would not meet with him. I have no desire to sit down with such a pompous ass.

Anonymous