I see sick people do you?

Sheesh winter has just started and my teen daughter has a horrible cold. Runny nose and just miserable. She has a low grade fever and sore throat. How many of you are seeing sick kids already?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I seen a sick husband twice already :P
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 5:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Me. Our 19yo went to work today with a sore throat and a stuffy nose --and 3/4 of a fresh pineapple, which should make it go away.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yep! 2 of my 3 kids have been sick already, my hubs was sick last week and now I am sick. And I know that by the time I get healthy the little one will bring home more germs from school and the cycle will start all over again...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• OMG! It started about a month ago! I called the pediatrian for a well check and couldn't even get through because of an unusually high volume of calls! My kids (knock on wood) have just had a little cold but my girls and I also got the stomach flu a few weeks ago. But everyone I know is sick right now! BRING ON THE LYSOL!!!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We've all had a cold here and I ended up with a sinus infection, but other than that, nothing.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 5:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We've had a cold go around the house here. No tummy bugs yet, thankfully. Keep surfaces clean, and make sure everyone washes their hands for at least 20 seconds before eating or drinking and after using the bathroom. It does seem to help.
    MadlyTranquil

Answer by MadlyTranquil at 7:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My friend's family has been passing around strep throat for the past month and a half. My son hasn't been sick yet, but he had a low grade fever tonight so we will see what happens.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• DH has been sick once and gave it to me. Then I got bronchitis really bad and now our 2yr old I am pretty sure has my bronchitis. But Dh said someone came to work with strep throat! They knowingly had it and came to work! He was pissed to say the least! UGH!
    Mipsy

Answer by Mipsy at 12:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Oh yeah, been seeing them since October!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My kids and I were already sick...back at the end of October/beginning of November....makes me worry what this winter is going to look like "cold" wise o.O
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 4:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2010