37 weeks 2nd baby

im 37 weeks and this is my second. i've been having terrible lower back pain on and off, gas out of this world, the doctors said my cervix is starting to soften last monday.. i have an appmnt tomorrow so hopefully ive made some sort of progress.. lol.. but anyways what i wanted to ask was last night i had sex. and i dont do that often trust me! that belly is in the way! now im having really bad pressure, i noticed the baby defanitly dropped but the worst thing is now im having pelvic pressure soo bad i cant walk, i have to waddle. did i make a mistake? lol.. im in pain now worse than before, and i havnt been able to get out of bed all day. the doctors said that they want to keep the baby in until after 38 weeks then its free game. anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah it is normal. But I wouldn't recommend having sex in these last weeks.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 5:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• last time that happened to me. my cervix had dilated and i was having contractions. i'd call the dr
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 6, 2010