Flabby butt...help!

I've been working out as much as possible and I'm doing all the exercises i can think of for upper thigh/bottom of butt and i see progress everywhere but there. Are there any miracle exercises anyone knows about? I dont care how long results take lol just what I am doing isn't working there. Please help!

Candis625

Asked by Candis625 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• try walking around the house on a regular basis with ankle weights.
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• have you ever done high step presses? This will lift your butt to new heights. If you keep up with your daily aerobic exercise and add a weight routine for the bottom half I think your butt will firm up. I really like Cathe Friedrich videos that target the lower body and she loves doing high step leg presses. Cathe videos do require equipment such as a step, hand weights, high step, etc. but I think it is worth it. However, if you have a sturdy stool (that isn't too high) you can do presses on that. Start without weights, put one leg on the stool/step and lift your body up using that leg (try not to push up with the leg on the ground). As the presses get easier add weights to increase the intensity.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If you go to the gym, see if they have a spinning or RPM class or the bicycle! Since I have been takin this class my butt has gotten smaller, firmmer, and hotter!! Try it, you will sweat and be glad you did
    determind

Answer by determind at 11:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2008