I can't deal with anything today.... : (

Can't deal with my kids, my husband, my small house and I really just want to scream. I am thankful, I am thankful....I keep telling myself I have a good family and roof over my head (albeit 800 square feet). AAAAARGH.

Sorry, a rant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• My husband is over seas at the moment and has been for the past 9 months so i can kinda relate to what your going through. taking care of a three year old and a 11 month old keep me on my feet all the time and sometimes i feel overwelmed and just wanna go to a tall cliff and just scream. i usually get some to watch the kids or about an hour and i will go soak in a nice hot bath and just have so time to myself!!!
    ArmyWife-of-2

Answer by ArmyWife-of-2 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I hear your frustration, but you are so right to look at this as an opportunity for gratitude. There are so many with so much less. It may not be what you're aiming for, but for now (while you're working on getting where you want to go) it's good to have what you do.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We all go through those moments. I feel ya.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 5:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I have had days like that mama.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 5:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Hang in there! The house we moved from was 720 sq ft and that is just a really small space to have everyone in so of course you are going to have days like this! Plus, you are wife and a mom~ we are allowed a bad day every now and again! Good Luck!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• blowing kisseshugs

san78

Answer by san78 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• thank you, ladies. : )
    makes me feel better.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2010