is this normal?? idk maybe tmi lol

If i squat, or sit, theres pressure in my vagina (which i know is normal) BUT m inner lips seem to be puffy or swollen too.
is that normal??

i dont have anything i already got tested lol... is that normal? its not worrying me im just really curious now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm 35 weeks and a few days and I have pressure too...i'm also getting impatient! but I dunno about the puffiness thing I had it too and I don't have anything so I guess it would be normal. baby # 1
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have been told that the excess hormones can make your genitals swell when you are nearing the end of your pregnancy. I am sure it's completely fine but you can call the dr's office and speak to a nurse if that will ease your mind.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Water retention too....drink more water, not so much salt....plus consider the amount of blood that your body amps up when you are pregnant....I am pretty sure it's normal.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 1:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Yep....it's perfectly normal! I've had pressure for about 4 weeks now, I'm 39w5d. I can't really tell if I'm swollen, since i haven't seen it in some time now...hehehe...but hubby says it is. The increased blood flow and hormones can make your genitals swell.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008