Not exactly a PC question adult content

Today we went to Golden Corral for lunch. In walked a guy,I kid you not,that had to be at least 800 lbs! After finishing off a few plates,he headed for the bathroom. He was in there for at least 25 minutes,and was still in there when we left. I figured in some form or fashion,Golden Corral was going to have some bathroom issue today either in the form of a mess,clogged plumbing,or a big dead guy on the throne!
It got me thinking about the nasty messes you sometimes find in the bathroom. I've walked in to a stall to find poop all over the toilet,floor,and stall walls! At work I cleaned up a men's room where it looked like some guy projectile vomited at every surface in the room.
Would you/do you leave the house if you felt like you were THAT sick? If I have even a twinge of upcoming diarrhea or vomiting,I stay home. I certainly wouldn't want to embarrass myself at Walmart or something.
Yeah,yeah. I know. Its not nice to make fun of obese people....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, that was nauseating!!!!
    I can't go poop in a public restroom or even at work in the Ladies room. I have to do it at home,by myself.....ugh.
    That guy sounds like a walking disaster. A nightmare.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I never go in public so Id def leave. Men are diff though an can crap on the side of the highway, under a tree, if they had to go. lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i guess if i had to go the dr and then the drug store i would have to leave, but i personally can't (yes, can't) go poop in a public restroom
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Talk to people who've worked in a restaurant and you'll hear some totally disgusting stories about the bathrooms. I'm amazed at the things people will leave behind. I don't have a problem with using a bathroom other than my own when I need it but only if it looks reasonably clean.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 6:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2010