SAHM's...how often do you get out of the house by yourself??

ditchen4

Asked by ditchen4 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Quite often.

Answer by older at 5:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• NEVER!!!!!! =) I went Christmas shopping with my little shopper (14 months) last week and left my son and hubby at home...I felt like I was out by myself it was soooooo nice =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 5:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My inlaws will take my dd for a night or two every two weeks and its amazing!!!!!!!!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• never! My df works out of state for a month to a time and I have no family in the area, nor do I trust strangers with my kids (and with 3 kids under 3 its kinda hard to make friends) so I'm with them, 24/7!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 5:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• When mine were little, only time I went anywhere by myself was when I was pregnant with next baby and had Dr appt when they do all the down below checking. Otherwise, it was when I had my babies and was in hospital.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Whenever I want.

Even when my son was growing up I still got out whenever I wanted. I did not become a SAHM until my son was 10. So, I never experienced the constraints of being home all day long with a small child/children.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Once a week if i'm lucky.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My children are all in school now. I have a part time job, but get the time that they are in school do as I want/need, when I don't have to work. It was difficult when they were small, but I suppose this is my reward now.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Everyday if I want to,lol... All 3 are in school Mon-Fri. When Hubby and I have a date night our 14 yr old is the babysitter for a couple hours.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Every 2-3 days, mostly for grocery store or other errands. My hubby knows I'm more productive by myself! But for "ME" time... Practically never.
    vixenmama

Answer by vixenmama at 6:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010