Did anyone find out they were pregnant after a proposal..during wedding planning, and prior to the wedding?

I did! Bought a 4thousand dollar dress at a cheaper price because the zipper was broken on the back..so i planned on getting a corsett back...so i did...thank God i didnt replace the zipper...turns out i was nearly 4 months pregnant at my wedding.. and barely fit into my dress! i didnt get a round belly until a few weeks after..so no one even could tell i was pregnant.. just that i had gained a little weight everywhere..only the close people knew, then it was a surprise(:

Anyone else have any close calls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I was on the pill for 15 yrs prior to getting married at age 31. Doc said it would take at least 6 mos for me to get pregnant when I stopped taking it. We thought 6 mos was the right amount of time before we wanted to to have a child so we decided I would stop taking the pill 2 wks before the wedding.

We were married April 7th, our first daughter was born January 7th...exactly 9 mos to the day.

My DH's ex-wife/mother of his two older children can't add worth a crap, so she told my stepkids for YEARS that we got married BECAUSE I was pregnant. FWIW, we planned our wedding for 10 months. It was huge and expensive at a hard to get location. NOTHING about our wedding could have been last minute. She is a fruit-cake.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 6:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yep, the day my fitted wedding dress came in to the store I took a test! Luckily we had a year and half engagement so my son was our 4 mo. old ring bearer!!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No one ever.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• we planned on trying to get pregnant in September, our wedding was set for October 11th, and we found out in the beginning of August that we were pregnant. Lucky i don't show quickly, and i also happened to have a corset back on my dress.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Not me but my SIL was 11 weeks at her wedding, they were engaged before he deployed and when he got home she went to see him and came home to finish the details on their wedding and found out she was preggo from her welcome home visit! :)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yep! I found out I was pregnant only a week after trying on and buying my wedding dress! I was 5 month pregnant on our wedding day, and found out we were having a boy the day after we said our vows! It sucked having to go in for alterations every few weeks/months to EXPAND my dress, but it was actually pretty special to be able to feel my son kicking while my husband and I stood in front of our family and committed ourselves to each other :)
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010