Wii Fit Plus

I did the Wii Fit Plus trainer workout - where there were three different types of exercises, which lasted about ten minutes. I did three of them for a total of 30 minutes and I was sore the next day!

I wonder, is it even possible for someone to lose weight losing the Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus?

BTW, there are some exercises on one of the Wii exercise videos that I can't do because the leg strap isn't big enough to go around my fat thighs! I can't believe they don't provide an extension for us fatties!

texassahm

Asked by texassahm at 5:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes, you can lose weight using the Wii Fit as long as you are burning more calories than you are taking in. Exercise, any kind of exercise, is good for you, especially if it is the only exercise you are getting, and it will have more benefits than just weight loss.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I did it for a little over 2 months every other day or so and lost about 15 lbs. Its fun and I think at least gets you motivated. It did for me anyways. I'm a slow progression though, especially around the holidays.

mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 6:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes it is possible to lose weight using the Wii Fit and Wii Fit plus. There was a guy that made the news (it was a SLOW day) because he lost a bunch of weight using the Wii Fit. It probably isn't the most effective system but if its something you stick with its better than anything you won't.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 6:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• my friend has been doing wifit and she is gaining.. but i think it's because she is lazy and doens't put enough effort not to mention that she is always cooking and baking LOLOLOLOL
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 7:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I love my Wii Fit Plus!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2011