Have any of you asking about the anti-christ actually read or researched it?

i seriously do have a question for you who keep asking this. why are you so sure that america would have the anti christ for it's leader, especially if it's a nation under god? would god allow that? would god allow all you god fearing people to vote in the anti christ? why would he appear in america? why wouldn't he appear in another country? this is a serious question. are you so egotistical as to think america would be the only place the anti-christ (if there is one) would show up? but then you contradict yourself that it's god's nation. god bless america. it doesn't make any sense.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have no idea what nationality the anti-Christ will be but I do believe that when he rises to power he'll be in Europe. Not cause I have anything against Europe but because it's the "religious epicenter" so to speak (Israel/Palestine etc). I figure he'll go back to where it all started. The Anti-Christ won't be the leader of just one country but the whole world ~ Revelation speaks of this. So, to say he's stuck in America is wrong. Could he get his start here? Sure; but you can say that about any country.

I think it's one of those things that some Christians just assume and that's wrong. Kind of like how some visualize Jesus as a white guy. You tend to stick with what's familiar. Christian's shouldn't get stuck in that rut but realize there's a huge world out there that God and the Anti-Christ will use.
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 1:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I love your answer.
    Anonymous

• what, no one wants to answer this one?
    Anonymous

• America is no longer a "nation under God". Things have changed.

I don't comment on any of this anti-christ stuff because I haven't read up on it much. That doesn't matter to me since I know I will be with Christ. I just try to live my life the best way I can :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• thank you lifeofchaois your answer was perfect :) I totally agree...that's everything I've studied in a nutshell
    Allikats-momma

Answer by Allikats-momma at 3:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• There is not just one anti christ..It's in 1john 2:18-25. Anyone not following the christ and his father...
    Plus God does not take part in this wicked world to of allowed us to vote for anyone. He's going to destory it all Dan.2:44. and read john 17:15-17. So why would he be part in who was elected?
    And I don't believe that God blesses america. God blesses all..What makes america better than any other country? God loves us all just the same. It's us humans that have screwed everyting up.
    Anonymous

• i don't post questions about the anti-christ but i do answer them and yes i have done my research. also, let's explain some terminology.. anti-christ are those who deny jesus is the Christ.. there are many anti-christs; beast - he will be the one who comes and will be in power after the Christians are caught up (aka the rapture). Where will he be from? Not America.. according to the book of Daniel he will most likely be from what is now the European Union.

bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• cont: As far as God Blessing America.. yes, I believe God has blessed this nation because we did put our trust in Him, and said we were one nation under God. Is that changing? Yes. I believe we will have to answer for the millions of innocent babies who have died (the bible does speak of shedding innocent blood), also the bible says He will bless those who bless Isreal.. we have been allies with Isrea and if that ever changes... then I believe the blessings of God over this nation will change.
    bonn777

• I agree with ReneeK3, though I am not one of those that are saying he is the anti-christ, she is right, this country has fallen short of Christ, a lot has changed....though I don't agree with any of Obama's politics, I believe that it was God's will, the Christians have to believe that we have to leave our trust in God, He has a greater plan...and by the way, I haven't complained heavily on the fact that he is going to be our President, and as a matter of fact I have seen a lot of democrats whining a lot more in defense of the new president, and why? Obama won they ought to leave it at that....those who don't agree, just sit back and watch, life goes on regardless, everyone needs to just move on, whats done is done....
    a_l_daigle

Answer by a_l_daigle at 4:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• though I may add....some may suspect as being the anti-christ, because of what they believe, we all won't know until its right upon us.
    a_l_daigle

Answer by a_l_daigle at 4:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008