my babys father has a new girl, but i still love him what do i do

we broke up a few months ago, i hurt him and he hurt me. we still have feelings for each other kinda, im not over him yet, but now he has a new girl friend he told me he really likes her alot. im scared to fully loose him. do i move on and wait till i find someone else or fight for my man back. im jealous ive never been thru this before. i was crying my eyes out today. hes my first love, we took each others virginity. we were together 6 years. hes the only boyfriend i EVER had. but im only 20 and people keep saying ill find somebody else but i just dont see it happening.. he told me that the girl is pretty and she'll do anthing for him and she likes his music {i dont like rap music} and he makes her perfect. i feel like i dont hav a chance. i dont kno how to move on. im attached to him hes all i know. it hurts to see him with someone else

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• You picked the wrong guy for your baby's father. I would suggest you let him know you really want things to work out for the sake of your child and ask if he has it in his heart to try once more to make it work with you. Next time, have the commitment of marriage before you make a baby.

texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 6:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Its sounds like your ex is a pos! He's rubbing his new relationship in your face because he obviously knows your still in love with him! You need to move on and you'll find MUCH better!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• maybe you will find someone better soon, get over this guy and move on. sorry to say this sort of thing happens. an ex is an ex for a reason
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Take time to work on you. Learn to be happy with yourself and as a small family with your child. You will find love again and when you do, it will be a more mature love, one that, hopefully, you both can grow together with.

Your ex sounds like a mean person who knows how to hurt you more. Why else would he be telling you all about his new girl? When he brings it up, tell him that you are happy for the both of them (even if you have to grit your teeth doing it) and change the subject. He wants you jealous and hurting. Chances are that he isn't as happy as he portrays himself and he wants to bring you down. Don't play into it. And the more you pretend that you are happy without him, the happier you will actually be in the long run.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Do what you can to get your life in order and if its meant to be it will happen. Jealousy is normal and you have to take it one day at a time. If you are saying that you both "kinda" have feelings for eachother then those feelings may not be genuine in the long run. Take your time and go with your gut. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• well sweetie im sorry you feeling this way if you want him back tell him how you feel & want another chance with him but if it doesnt work out start going out with your friends just worry about your baby & yourself in when the time is right you will find someone better i believe it just have faith & think positive i know it is hard right know but you will move on i hope in time & you wll smile again & you will be loved again i know it goodluck sweetie
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I say it's time to move on! How do you know who you are suppose to be with if you've only had 1 boyfriend? Break ups are HARD, and the more you "fight" for him, the harder you're going to get hurt. Take each day one at a time until you are able to move on.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Hun, he was your first for a good bit of serious choices, you may forever feel some attachment to him. But that doesn't mean that he is good for you anymore. You can talk to him about trying to get back together but make sure you tell him to quit telling you about his girl-friend and take care of his child. And, no matter what you choose to do, you focus your mind and thoughts on something else because constantly thinking about him could drive you nuts. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST!!!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• If he is with someone else, HE IS NO LONGER YOUR MAN. It seems to me that you may be holding on to the fantasy of him, and a good relationship, instead of reality. I was with my ex-husband for 8 years. and he was my first in everything. But he did me wrong. and i got a divorce. I have found love again. You are only 20. If he has moved on, let him go honey. Hard as it may be, you have to do this. Your life will not progress if you don't. You can PM me if you want. I have been through this so i understand.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 6:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yeah pretty and liking rap music does not mean soul mate. This guy sounds like a real tool and you are so young! You have so many years ahead of you, you will find love again. I know it's hard but you have to let him go. <>
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010