i heard about this in a movie..(guys and video games)

in this movie the women said if you like sex dont buy your bf a video game system..lol..is that true??? i wanted to buy my bf a PS3 for christmas...

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i love sex & i love our playstation lol

i dont agree with it.

if you have a problem with not having your mans attention all of the time then i dont reccommend it lol.

I will play with my bf though its fun. we get games we both like and play together or i play by myself or he plays by himself...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• OMG i wish i can throguh that friken PS3 out the window......I even got addicted to it....go for a PSP maybe he wont become so attactched to the tv...since had have to charge the PSP so he wont be on it all teh time..lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• oh jeez well then get him the ps3....and if he becomes attatched to it then tell him he likes playing with penis more than you...thats wat i say to mine!!! hes get offit real quick so i dont accuse him of being gay!!lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yea until he gets tried of it!!! mine would be on there for hours and I would fall asleep
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 2:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008