Does Santa wrap?

In our tradition Santa never wrapped. We woke up to a boat load of toys and never knew what to go to first! lol It was easier to just have it all out instead of putting things together and cutting those annoying twist ties in every box. Plus, family gifts were wrapped so we always had something to open. What is your family tradition?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• Same.. no wrapping, also the santa gift is usually the impossible to wrap gift (bikes, already put together trainsets) ....
    Isnt it funny that all santa movies the presents ARE wrapped in his sack..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Same as yours:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Wrapped presents.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Well we wrap. :P and it is a pain
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 6:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• wrapped
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I wrap everything. I don't distinguish what comes from Santa or us. There is just a shit load of presents when they come downstairs.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• my mom and i found this CUTE wrapping paper at big lots that red and is printed to look like theres caution tape over it saying DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS and it looks like it has a postage stamps fromt he north pole its so cute
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Wrapped, its a pain but the anticpation, excitement and his face expressions are priceless. You know how much a kid loves his gift after he opens it up. Well i do because if my son doesnt like his gift, its all over is little face.
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 6:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Our tradition was exactly as you described. I took it to another level when our boys were young, I would buy 2 different wrapping paper and wrap presents for one son in only that wrap and the same for other son. They didn't know until Christmas morning which gifts were theirs :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• we do the same as you, that's how it was for us growing up-my dad always told that the elves's fingers were to fat to wrap the presents-haha
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010