Baby Shower

people in my family arent really big on baby showers, i had one 5 years ago and i am due in May next year....baby shower or no baby shower??? what do you think. I want to enjoy the games ad celebration with others, not so much as getting gifts...so should it be a pregnancy shower and gifts if people want to???

Onenamillion

Asked by Onenamillion at 6:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow thats a great idea! Your a genius! Lol. I have never heard of that but what an incredible solution for a family who is not big on baby showers. I have to say that would suck. Baby showers are great and I think every mom and new baby should get one but a pregnancy shower is an awesome idea:)
    LoveFaithPeace

Answer by LoveFaithPeace at 8:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• do it since it's been so long.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 2:29 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I don't see why not, I think getting together with friends is always a good idea, go for it!

Answer by older at 12:25 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• well hun that is really up to you and all of your friends and family, i had one with each of mine but 2 differant people gave then
    eaglesbaby1

Answer by eaglesbaby1 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Girl DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!!!!. If your family not big into giving you one then maybe a good friend to help you . ENJOY your blessing .
    prettyshy1

Answer by prettyshy1 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010