do u think its true that if you love someone let them go, if they come back its meant to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• No, In my experience it means they're bored and loney and just want a piece of ass.
    Anonymous

• I beleive that is meant to be will happen. Negative or positive, things happen for a reason
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Oops... *lonely*
    Anonymous

• no i dont i loved someone and let them go they came back to hurt me worse than he did the first time..... now i have a man that i love and would die for anyday
    eaglesbaby1

Answer by eaglesbaby1 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yeah, maybe, not necessarily. Most likely what Anonymous said. Who knows?

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes. I am 41 yrs old and seen a lot of relationships - both mine and loved ones'. Tell the person you don't want them to leave, but you understand and you will be there for him/her if they change their mind. Better to let t hem go than to keep them around and spend all waking hours wondering if they are happy, or all your time entertaining th em so they won't leave.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 6:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• All I know is trying to force it to work out doesn't work so you have nothing to lose letting them go.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I sure do believe that if its meant to be than it will indeed happen when the time is right.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 6:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I've never quite understood that expression myself. I sure would not send someone away that I wanted in my life just to test it.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes, i believe it. Me and my Dh broke up when we were younger and we got back together. Now we are married and have a baby on the way.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 6:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010