Girls name.

I LOVE it DH can't decide. We have 2 girls. This is our last one and this to is a girl. THi sis our last opportunity to use his late fathers name. (He is the only child to)

Jaimes Elizabeth. She could go by Jaimie if she wished or Elizabeth. Or Beth. Or Liz. Or Lizzy....unlimited choices there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Baby Names

• I actually don't mind it. Kinda cute to me.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Jamie Elizabeth is nice. (Elizabeth is a beautiful name) But Jaimes looks like a typo at best. And no matter how many additional vowels you add, it's still "James", only misspelled. That's confusing.

If you feel strongly about using her father's name, use it ... but use it as a middle name. Elizabeth James LastName. That would sound lovely.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 7:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I don't like the idea of James as a girl's name. I would personally go with Jamie. It's very close to James and you would still be honoring his dad.

Our next child will either be Olivia or Oliver. My FIL's middle name was Oliver, but if we have a girl, we'll do Olivia. It's not Oliver, but it's a variation of it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• i like it too
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 7:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Why not use it as a middle name?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I would go with Jamie, it is still honoring dad. The way you are spelling it would cause a lot of confusion. I do like Elizabeth James too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I would go with Jaime, especially if that is what you plan on calling her anyways. I personally hate seeing male names used for girls, but of course it is up to you and your husband.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 9:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yeah I would have James as the middle name. Or use Jaime or Jayme.
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 10:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I like Elizabeth James.
    I do not see James as a girls name no matter how you tweak the spelling
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I like it
    .Northernstar.

Answer by .Northernstar. at 6:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010