how would you spend your ideal birthday?

san78

Asked by san78 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• First of all no kids for the next 2 days.A day to myself, spa treatments including pedicure, maicure, salon, hot oil massage, shopping, dinner at an upscale resturant followed by a comedy show with nothing but good music, good drinks and people who are beyond funny!!!! Going home to a clean quite house...romantic movie with S/O, while eating my cake and ice cream or star gazing on the balcony .right before closing my eyes to end my sweet birthday night, amazing, out of this world sex (adding role play)
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 6:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i would love to go to vegas for my bday...but..i dont have friends to go with..or the money..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Well since I have loss a child to death, I'd have all my children and we'd go to the most expensive place we could afford even if out of the Country, some place that we could all decide on and spend the weekend. Lots of food, drink and just family time, with others waiting on us all weekend long. Of course, the ideal one has to have my deceased DD there also.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• well my ideal bday is to go to tampa to busch gardens with my family & have a good time & to rent a nice club house have dj the girls where pink & the guys where black have good food & good drinks & good music
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010