Would you rather love and break up never to love again or never have loved at all?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 6:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in

• Love and break up, the experience and life lessons are always needeD. Never to love again and never loved at all is just sad...love is the most beautiful emotion of all.
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 6:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Never to have loved at all, I welcome any love experience, never having one would be missing out on something potentially beautiful!

Answer by older at 6:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Love and break up. I may never love again, at this point...it's been um....10 years?
    Anonymous

• I'd rather have loved and lost. Then at least I know that I felt love and understood it. You can't know what you're missing if you don't experience it, which might be good for some things. However, love I think is the one thing that I'd rather know of.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Love and break up :)
    MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 8:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• love and break up
    and learn from my mistakes!!!! lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Tough one. Still trying to get over my ex-boyfriend! But I would say love and break up. I felt so good when I was with him and I hope that someday I can find that again and have this one stick...ex-husband, ex-boyfriend...just want a lifer!!!
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• ah, it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. i agree 100%. you will always be wondering what love is until you feel it....you will always be searching for love and i think it's better to have loved even if it didn't work out than to always be wondering forever.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• love and break up...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Love and break up.. then wished I'd never loved in the first place lol
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 1:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2010