Has anyone noticed this other than just me??

(know that im not taking sides for obama OR mccain, im asking a REAL question. so please stick to THE QUESTION and not give your little opinions about mcain or obama. Thanks)

Before Nov 4th all i heard was how obama should win and he is so great etc. its been like what 2 days since they said he won. All im hearing now is "our country is screwed" "were in trouble" "Oh! Let's see how long this lasts for!" etc etc etc... Even from people that supported him?

Has anyone else noticed this besides me??
even some family and my So have noticed this... its weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, and it's sad really.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I think ppl fear change and that is were it is comming from
    Anonymous

• My thought is this.....now that the Democrats have the White House and Congress...who are they going to blame when everything goes to you know where in a handbasket?!?! I'm sure they'll be able to blame the Republicans somehow.
    Anonymous

• i wasn't sure and wasn't exactly a supporter of Obama, but now I'm optimistic that maybe he can get out country a little straight. I hope he brings the troops home but what worries me is with the economy how it is, what are they going to do for jobs???? I'm proud of Obama for what he has accomplished and proud of our country for stepping forward
    Anonymous

• Actually I didn't post this yesterday, Maybe someone else did but I didn't lol.
    Anonymous

• And its not just from cafemom. and it IS from people that supported Obama too.

Like i said some people in my family and my So have noticed.

Im just curious if other people have noticed
    Anonymous

• people just want to bitch that's all

Anonymous

• I think people are just nervous because there is so much to worry about. Its not just Obama, I think its the thought of so many changes that take place when a new president goes into office. There is the fear of that challenge from other countries, the fear of our financial situation, the fear of the war that we have going on already, the fear that the switching of the Presidents from Bush to Obama may not move smoothly enough. Alot of things, and Obama has a full plate to handle. This is the last thing he needs is his country to turn thier backs on him. We will see the same nervous and anxious society again eight years from now when Obama finishes out both his terms. I think alot of Republicans need to stop pointing fingers saying things like "Democrats blame the Republicans" - whos image needs a makeover now? (Anyone have $150,000 to spare?)
    Anonymous

• i think we won't be asking questions like this for long once obama gets killed. since that was another question posted i think it's highly possible. just like jfk etc. oh well i didn't elect him in.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• BOTH of his terms? who says he will get re-elected??

Anonymous