Does Santa call your house?

I have my sisters boyfriend who we do not get to see on a regular basis because they live in AZ call and be Santa...he does a great job and is a ham! I ask him to touch on thing like behaving, eating dinner etc as well as what he is planning to bring them aand what they want.

He called tonight the kids were beyond thrilled! He will call several times in the commnig weeks!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 7:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, santa comes here every night in dec. to leave prizes in the avent chest. so if they're being bad i tape a note to the chest and he leaves a response (and no prize lol). i also told my 5yo that santa sends elves to school disguised as kids so they can report who is being good or bad at school and of course there are the guys in the santa suits at the mall. they jot down who's being naughty or nice at the mall. plus every time we see deer in the woods i tell them that's his reindeer making sure everyone is behaving. santa has lots of helpers lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I have never heard of that. That is really cool.
    My kids don't know about Santa. They're 2 and 1. I don't plan on telling them either. Nothing against Santa, just don't want to play into the whole idea.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• How wonderful!!! That's neat!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• LMAO! WOW! No..but thats cute.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That is such a great idea! I bet the kids love it it!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• that is really cute awww
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes, my uncle calls the kids and does that. It's hilarious. I tell him a few things the kids have done and said they wanted and he'll call and talk to them.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• mine are both under 2 but I love that idea! Thanks!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That is a really cute idea. Grandpa may have to reinstate his roll.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010