advice needed 4 weeks pregnant!?!

I'm 4 weeks pregnant and already have a son with the father of my unborn. He is not the greatest guy but loves his son. We have been on and off and arguing and not really getting along. We were slowly building a relationship back..which resulted in this unplanned pregnancy. I am for the most part a single mom and glad to say not struggling. I will pretty much be a single mom to two kids. Ever since I told him I was pregnant he has been a complete JERK to me to the point where I break down and cry and he doesn't care. He says its because of something that happened 3 yrs ago. He is upset I moved to my parents house 3000miles away and he wasn't part of my sons birth and wasn't around until he was about 2. We since moved closer to him because I want my son to have a father in his life. He doesn't seem to care about this baby and I'm hurt by it so much that I am comtemplating an abortion. I don't want to be a single mom of two alone with a man that is so cruel to me. A part me of says that its my baby and shouldn't care if he's around or not and I should just have my baby since he/she has already been created. I don't want to harm/kill my baby because of him. I already love this baby and its going to be hard because he/she wasn't created in love.. I can go on forever and I'm to the point where I'm so emtionally draine, lost, confused and hurt. I really don't know what to do and its so hard waking up everyday knowing its not a dream and that I'm single and pregnant by a man who pretty much hates me.

I'm in tears writing this and so hurt. If you feel this is a troll question please don't answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Lots of babies aren't 'made in love' doesnt make them any less of a person.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• There are any number of single mothers with more than one child who are able to make ends meet and care for their children. They make the best of what they have been handed. You have been handed to opportunity to care for another living being. One who will offer unconditional love, hugs, kisses and smiles. I can't make this choice for you. You are the only one who can. I pray you have some very close family and friends who can help guide you through this time. There are many programs available to help single mothers. Adoption open or closed are alos options. Learn about your options and go with your heart. Best of Luck.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Sounds like you're really letting this guy dictate your life. Your unborn baby is waaaay more important than this Jerk. My advise, move back home where you have a better support system.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 7:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You should give birth to this baby for your self and for the baby, F**K the asshole. You are a great mother to your first one and youll be a great mother of two! The only thing you have to make sure of is that you dont go back to him, he is obviously immature and doest know what he wants. In the end you do whats best for you, not that pathetic loser
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Kbakeman I wouldn't move back home because I already live alone with my son. My family are not supportive at all and will be very disappointed to find out I'm pregnant with his baby again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Well you'll have to find a place that is safe and nurturing for you and your kids, where ever that may be.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 7:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My own home is already safe and nurturing for my son and will definitely be the baby.. I just need someone to talk to..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I dont believe in abortions, just because they arent my thing.. and even if i did believe in them... i know for a fact that you dont base having an abortion on the father of your child being a dick head.. ya know?.. guys are jerks and hurt people.. thats not grounds for aborting. and to your comment of the baby not being made out of love.. it clearly was.. you have a baby already w/ this man so if the second one "wasnt made out of love" then how could the first one be? they are w/ the same father.. You just need to stay strong for your children!!.. and if he wants to be a jerk thats HIS loss!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Why would you let this guy control your life? Why would you abort your BABY because of HIM? That doesn't make any sense to me. I'd understand if you were teenager with no support (or brains) but you sound like a self-sufficient woman who can take care of another baby. I don't think abortion is the kind, loving answer.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 7:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You don't need the jerk. You will have the baby and you will love it because it is your baby, a child god gave you, You can find another man easily who will love you and your children like you should be loved.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2010